SUNDARBANS ADVENTURE CRUISE 28 Feb – 1 MARCH 2020
For Booking Please call: 01730045054 or email us: email@example.com
Welcome to our Sundarban Adventure Cruise. Early in the morning board the waiting boat at Jailkhana Ghat in Khulna. After completion of the boarding, the boat will begin the cruise to the south. After a few hours of cruising the boat will stop at a forest station to complete formalities and also pick up armed forest guards to stay onboard.
Shortly after sunrise, we invite you to explore the narrow creeks aboard a wooden rowboat, allowing a close look at the unique mangrove fauna & flora. After a leisurely breakfast, the guide will offer a variety of activities, including an easy trek to the pristine beach facing the Bay of Bengal or a hike through the mangroves. In the afternoon there will be more activities for you. Overnight on board.
Depending on the tide schedule, the boat will begin the return journey with the high tide and cruising the whole day, arrive Khulna in the evening. Disembark the boat after dinner.
Price per person (in Taka): 13500
Boat Information: M.V. Chhuti
* SINGLE SUPPLEMENT WILL BE TAKA 4000
* Forest permission will be BDT 5100/ foreign nationals
PRICE SHALL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- The trip as per itinerary with onboard accommodation on sharing basis and meals starting from breakfast on day-01 to dinner on day-03
- Forest permission for Bangladeshi nationals.
- English speaking guide
PLACES YOU SHALL VISIT IN THIS TRIP
- HARBARIA FOREST STATION
- KACHIKHALI FOREST STATION
- EGG ISLAND
- KATKA BEACH
- JAMTOLA MEADOW
- KATKA WATCHTOWER
- KATKA FOREST STATION
For your own comfort, we request you to carry minimum luggage. However, we suggest you to carry the following items: Torch / Towel / Umbrella or Raincoat / Binoculars / Suitable Clothes / Camera & Film / Mosquito repellent / Suntan lotion / Walking shoes & Sandals / Swimming gear / Reading material / Board Games.
DOS AND DON’TS FOR VISITORS IN THE SUNDARBAN RESERVE FOREST
- Safety is important to you and your friends. Always ensure that armed forest guards and/or an experienced guide accompany you when getting on land in the Sundarban. Their knowledge and experience are essential for your protection.
- Do not carry any kind of the following items: knife (of any size), fishing rod, guns (of all sorts) and specifically any sharp objects
- Please walk quietly and in small groups in the forest, follow and respect the signs, remain in the areas of public access only and do not disturb the wildlife, ongoing research or the other visitors.
- Respect the fragility of the forest. Do not cut, extract and damage the flora.
- Dispose of waste properly or if no bins are available, bring it back with you. Do not leave or throw anything inside the forest, including cigarette butts.